Suggestion for Bacterial vaginitis
Use well washed under garments.
- Maintain good toilet hygiene.
- Always take a warm bath.
-Avoid irritants like scented tampons.
- Use condoms during sexual intercourse.
- Always keep vaginal area clean.
- Clean your vagina area thoroughly after having sex.
- Avoid tight clothes and wear cotton panties.
- Avoid douching as it disturbs the balance of the microorganisms within the vagina.
- Be sure to clean diaphragms, cervical caps and spermicide applicators after each use.
- Take care to clean the anal area from front to back to prevent the intestinal bacteria from spreading into the vagina.