How to Cure Eczema with Natural Treatments
1. Grind basil, one tablespoon of olive oil, two garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Smear on the infected area.
2. Mix 1/2 a tablespoon of turmeric and half a cup of water and drink.
3. Eat pesto sauce: Grind basil leaves, add olive oil, garlic and some salt and pepper.
4. Soak your feet in vinegar and hot water (1:4) for 20 minutes, twice a day.
5. Fill up a warm tub and add walnuts leaves in. sit in the tub for a while. Do not add anything else.
6. Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric to half a glass of water and drink.
7. Squeeze basil leaves and apply on the infected area.
8. The most important thing is to keep your feet dry. When you get out of the shower dry your feet with a hair dryer.
9. Wear sandals, the sun will kill the eczema.
10. If you wear socks make sure to change them every day.
11. Soak a cotton wool pad in bleach and apply on nails 5-6 times a day. After 2 weeks you will notice the difference.
12. Mix Red Henna with boiling water until you get a mixture, Smear on the afflicted area. Leave for 30 minutes and wash. Repeat after 3-4 hours if needed. Also can repeat after 3-4 days if you still have the eczema.
Natural eczema treatment: Apply watermelon peel on the eczema.
Home remedy for eczema: Dab some witch hazel with a cotton ball on the infected area several times a day.
Herbal remedy for eczema: grind garlic and add the same amount of honey. Smear on the infected area, bandage and wrap with nylon before bed time. In the morning take off the bandage and clean with alcohol. Do not apply water on. Repeat and put a clean bandage.