Home Remedies For Sniffles
Sniffles, also called Rhinitis, is a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose.
Inflammation from the sniffles causes sneezing, runny nose, itching, congestion, irritation in the eyes, nose, throat and ears.
The sniffles can stem from allergies or not or both.
1. Melt 1/4 teaspoon of salt to a prinkle of water. Dip a cotton ball and drip a little into the nostrils.
2. Pour 1 cup of boiling water to 1 teaspoon of Marjoram, wait for 5-10 minutes and drink. Repeat 3 times daily.
3. Melt 1 tea spoon of salt in 1/2 a cup of boiling water. After the liquid is cold drip two drops into each nostril.
4. Boil a pot of water with salvia, cool and breath the steam.
5. Boil fennel in a pot of water, cool a little, bend your head over the pot and breathe. Beware of the steam when it's too hot.
6. Mix 1/2 tablespoon of salt in half a cup of tap water, dip a q-tip and gently apply into the nostrils. Use 1 q-tip for each nostril.
7. Smell an onion.
8. Drip some eucalyptus drops on the pillow.
9. Drink a lot of salvia tea with honey.
10. Make thyme tea as home remedy: 2 teaspoons of thyme to 1 cup of water.
11. Eat a lot of fresh garlic.
12. Blanch mint to make tea and drink.
13. Squeeze an onion (use garlic press), dip a cotton ball in the liquid and put next to the nostrils for a few minutes.
Natural treatment for sniffles: Chew a small piece of cinnamon peel.
Home remedy for sniffles:
Boil 3/4 pot of water, add 3 spoons of arrack, and cool. Lean towards the pot with a big towel over your head and inhale the steam for 20 minutes. Repeat twice a day.