Home Remedies For Insomnia
1. Drink a cup of warm milk before you go to sleep.
2. Rub your feet with aromatic body lotion for 20 minutes.
3. Dip your feet in a hot tub before bed time.
4. Drink salvia tea before you go to bed.
5. Sip valerian tea.
6. Count sheep with closed eyes.
7. Have Sex to naturally treat insomnia.
8. Fill up your pillow cover with: peppermint, rosemary, rose leaves, levender and Lemon verbena. Sleep throughout the night.
9. Stir 1 teaspoon of lavender leaves to a cup of boiling water, cool and drink 3 times daily.