Home Remedies For Depression
Eat nuts, cheese and a spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
1. Eat at least 5 bananas a day, Reduce to one in time.
2. Eat a lot of pumpkin seeds.
3. Make a wine drink as natural remedy:
Grind Valerian root, add some carnation, grated orange peel and some rosemary.
Put everything in a white dry bottle of wine.
Leave in shade for 28 days.
Drink 3 times a day.
4. Blanch 5-7 rosemary leaves in a boiling cup of water, add honey, wait 3 minutes and drink.
5. Warm avocado leaves and put them on forehead.
6. Cook and eat: white rice with lily bulb, palm and tulip (add nothing more).
7. Cook 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal to 1 cup of rice milk or soy milk, boil and stir for a minute on law temperature. Can add nuts, almonds, dried fruits, maple syrup or honey.
8. Blanch mint to make tea and drink.
9. Cook 3/4 kg of spinach and eat daily to feel better.
10. Put your feet in a tub with hot water, rosemary leaves, chlorine and some soap for 20 minutes then rub your feet.
11. Get into a warm bath with a lot of salt and relax.
Home remedy For stress and nervousness Bedouin meds:
Eat 3 tablespoons of honey every day.
Drink a lot of carrot juice.
Eat garlic clove after every meal.
Drink 3 cups of fresh apple juice every day.
Eat 5-6 plums on an empty stomach every day.
Natural treatment For distress or burden:
Eat ruta leaves mixed with cumin (don't use if you're pregnant).
Natural remedy for stress and depression:
Stir 1 teaspoon of lavender leaves to a cup of boiling water, cool and drink 3 times daily.